Our Family

Our Family
All or most of us

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gosh, it happens more than you think!

So tonight, while I really wanted to think it would go away, I got another aggressive text from one of the kids we tried to rescue, got rescued, slammed me, came back, went back to the former abusers, and is now slamming me again, because, mainly, her brother is being successful.  I will be always respective of everyone's opinions, but after a few back and forth conversations on FB, not me because I unfriended her, my little twelve year old, trying to stand up for her Mum and Dad, is on the computer, and has another grand mal seizure.

I will not tolerate selfishness and stupid opinions for a child's welfare.  Oh, the FB conversation was deleted, because of the truth being exposed, but the damage done to an innocent twelve year old??  Oh I hope that doesn't happen to anyone's child, let alone the supposedly accuser's children.

I am not in blame mode, but why are people so damaged, that they cannot consider anyone else other than themselves??  I can forgive, always, but forget???  There is a saying about being fooled.  Shame on you for the first time, but SHAME on ME after that.

My children are the most precious thing in the world to me, notwithstanding whether they were birthed or adopted.  Don't ever, mess with my children.  You can do what ever number you like on me, but, don't ever mess with my kids.  They are innocent, they are protected by me, and will always be, no matter what circumstance.   And for all those who are interested, this includes Isaiah.  He is doing great.  He finally understands what being parented is about, and I know when he reads his text in the morning about Jada is going to be just a devastated as I am, because, he truly accepts her as his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment