Our Family

Our Family
All or most of us

Monday, April 22, 2013

Last 6 hours

Hi, this is not my normal blog, which I have much to say, but am on a deadline tonight.  The article written by Kathryn Joyce was published online this week in the publication Mother Jones.  You can read an excerpt from her book on line at Mother Jones as well as if you google.

Both Kathryn and myself have issues with the abuse that has been dished out to children in some adoptive situations, which include, Isaiah, and his older sister CeCe.  While CeCe has moved on to a family of her own, she still struggles with the fact that she was never educated either, just the same as Isaiah.  These children did not have a voice, they do now.

I have clearly shouted in my book "Finding Friday" and I hope you will help me reach my current goal, which is $261 short.  I have six hours left.  I thank each and everyone who has shared this, and contributed, but if you have not, I ask that if you are so inclined, please give in the next six hours.  Thanks and blessings to all.  Here is the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment